About the Infant journal
Infant journal covers a wide range of subjects that reflects the varied roles of the professionals working in this area. Practical and clinically based, Infant supports neonatal and infant paediatric nursing and medical practice and develops professional education and health promotion skills.
You can browse the issues or search for key topics online.
Infant provides a valuable resource for everyone involved in caring for premature babies and critically ill infants. Technological developments and their impact on care are discussed, as well as the social and psychological issues relating to family support and child development.
Infant has a board of distinguished advisors whose experience and knowledge ensures that articles carried in the journal are factually correct, topical and relevant for all readers. All articles published in Infant are subject to peer review in order to guarantee that all content meets the highest standards.
- The European Inhaled Nitric Oxide Registry
- Management of post-surgical feeding
- Improving prescribing practice in the neonatal unit
- EFCNI: representing preterm and newborn infants and their families
- The challenges to standardising parenteral nutrition
- Improving care of jaundiced babies
- Community groups for supporting young fathers
- The Butterfly Project: supporting parents who have suffered a loss from a multiple pregnancy
- Advances in surfactant therapy
- Parenteral nutrition: BAPM guidelines
- Family-centred care and parent satisfaction
- The fourth international conference on necrotising enterocolitis
- iNO therapy in preterm prelabour rupture of membranes
- Identifying and managing clinical risks in newborn babies
- A rare presentation of persistent pulmonary hypertension
- Neurobehavioral outcomes of preterm children
- The role of the neonatal community in organ donation
- Measures to reduce avoidable term admissions
- IV caffeine administered as a bolus
- Music on the NICU
- The CORD pilot trial
- The effects of prematurity on child development
- Case reports
- Review articles
- Clinical practice articles