About the Infant journal
Infant journal covers a wide range of subjects that reflects the varied roles of the professionals working in this area. Practical and clinically based, Infant supports neonatal and infant paediatric nursing and medical practice and develops professional education and health promotion skills.
You can browse the issues or search for key topics online.
Infant provides a valuable resource for everyone involved in caring for premature babies and critically ill infants. Technological developments and their impact on care are discussed, as well as the social and psychological issues relating to family support and child development.
Infant has a board of distinguished advisors whose experience and knowledge ensures that articles carried in the journal are factually correct, topical and relevant for all readers. All articles published in Infant are subject to peer review in order to guarantee that all content meets the highest standards.
- Lactoferrin supplementation: the ELFIN trial
- Case report: pedal oedema in a newborn
- Retinopathy of prematurity
- Attitudes and behaviours: from simulation to workplace
- Migration and NICU outcomes
- A training package for neonatal abstinence syndrome
- Advances in Practice: nutrition following surgery in the preterm infant
- Enteral feeding guideline
- Breast milk fortification
- Craniofacial syndromes
- Transitional care wards
- Surfactant: how it works and what it does
- Implementing the NEC care bundle Ð breastfeeding behaviour
- Case reports
- Review articles
- Clinical practice articles