About the Infant journal
Infant journal covers a wide range of subjects that reflects the varied roles of the professionals working in this area. Practical and clinically based, Infant supports neonatal and infant paediatric nursing and medical practice and develops professional education and health promotion skills.
You can browse the issues or search for key topics online.
Infant provides a valuable resource for everyone involved in caring for premature babies and critically ill infants. Technological developments and their impact on care are discussed, as well as the social and psychological issues relating to family support and child development.
Infant has a board of distinguished advisors whose experience and knowledge ensures that articles carried in the journal are factually correct, topical and relevant for all readers. All articles published in Infant are subject to peer review in order to guarantee that all content meets the highest standards.
- Neonatal cranial imaging
- Autism spectrum disorders in the preterm population
- Neonatal skin conditions
- Measuring pain in the newborn infant
- Practical management of the neonatal surgical patient
- Impact of IVF on the NICU
- The SIFT trial: implications for practice
- Neonatal pain affecting long-term outcomes
- Case reports
- Review articles
- Clinical practice articles