The essential journal for neonatal nursing and paediatric healthcare professionals
Infant journal is the leading UK publication for the multidisciplinary team that cares for vulnerable sick or premature babies in their first year of life. Published bi-monthly, the journal contains authoritative articles with a clinical or practical bias written by experts in their field.
Abstracts of all articles are freely accessible by using our search facility. The full text of articles published from 2005 until July 2012 are available free of charge. Recent issues are available on subscription via our online shop.
Articles in the July 2014 issue, available now, include:
- An assessment tool for nasal CPAP
- Debriefing after significant clinical events
- Decoding the bacterial microbiome of preterm babies
- Case report: congenital hypothyroidism
- Father Ð staff relationships in a neonatal unit
Topics planned for the September 2014 issue include:
- Impact of IVF on the NICU
- A training package for neonatal abstinence syndrome
- Fat necrosis in cooled neonates
- Donor breast milk banks
- Transfusion-associated NEC
- Gut flora Ð probiotics