The essential journal for neonatal nursing and paediatric healthcare professionals
Infant journal is the leading UK publication for the multidisciplinary team that cares for vulnerable sick or premature babies in their first year of life. Published bi-monthly, the journal contains authoritative articles with a clinical or practical bias written by experts in their field.
Abstracts of all articles are freely accessible by using our search facility. The full text of articles published from 2005 until January 2013 are available free of charge. Recent issues are available on subscription via our online shop.
Articles in the January 2015 issue, available now, include:
- Autoinflammatory diseases: cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes
- The Queen Charlotte’s Hospital Milk Bank
- Volume-targeted ventilation
- Case report: Berardinelli-Seip congenital lipodystrophy and diabetes
- Supplement: SIGNEC UK international NEC conference
Topics planned for the March 2015 issue include:
- Prevention of late-onset sepsis
- The desaturating intubated neonate and DOPE
- A neonatal patient acuity tool
- Craniofacial syndromes
- Assessment and management of infant feeding
- Case report: congenital epulis