The essential journal for neonatal nursing and paediatric healthcare professionals
Infant journal is the leading UK publication for the multidisciplinary team that cares for vulnerable sick or premature babies in their first year of life. Published bi-monthly, the journal contains authoritative articles with a clinical or practical bias written by experts in their field.
Abstracts of all articles are freely accessible by using our search facility. The full text of articles published from 2005 until November 2011 are available free of charge. Recent issues are available on subscription via our online shop.
Take a look at the new, expanded Infant Grapevine Available from December 13th! Read it online here, or request a free copy of the printed edition.
Articles in the November 2013 issue, available now, include:
- HERO monitoring in the NICU
- Oxytocin effects during breastfeeding
- Suxamethonium-based rapid sequence intubation
- Case report: Seizures with zidovudine prophylaxis
- Supplement: SIGNEC UK first international conference on NEC
Topics planned for the January 2014 issue include:
- HIV and infant feeding
- Managing neonatal pain
- Non-nutritive sucking
- CoolXenon2 trial
- Neonatal abstinence syndrome: the role of breastfeeding
- Case report: newborn with abnormal neonatal thyroid screen