The essential journal for neonatal nursing and paediatric healthcare professionals
Infant journal is the leading UK publication for the multidisciplinary team that cares for vulnerable sick or premature babies in their first year of life. Published bi-monthly, the journal contains authoritative articles with a clinical or practical bias written by experts in their field.
Abstracts of all articles are freely accessible by using our search facility. The full text of articles published from 2005 until November 2013 are available free of charge. Recent issues are available on subscription via our online shop.
Articles in the November 2015 issue, available now, include:
- Airway clearance techniques: physiotherapy-led training
- Term admissions
- Breast milk stem cells and protective cells
- The Baby-OSCAR trial
- Embrace: five years on
Topics planned for the January 2016 issue include:
- How to determine oral readiness in infants
- Management decisions for infants born at the limits of viability
- Shining light on the neonatal brain
- A case of congenital cutaneous candidiasis and candida brain abscess
- Management of neonatal meningitis
- Supplement: SIGNEC UK international NEC conference