The essential journal for neonatal nursing and paediatric healthcare professionals
Infant journal is the leading UK publication for the multidisciplinary team that cares for vulnerable sick or premature babies in their first year of life. Published bi-monthly, the journal contains authoritative articles with a clinical or practical bias written by experts in their field.
Abstracts of all articles are freely accessible by using our search facility. The full text of articles published from 2005 until September 2012 are available free of charge. Recent issues are available on subscription via our online shop.
Articles in the September 2014 issue, available now, include:
- Lactoferrin supplementation: the ELFIN trial
- Case report: pedal oedema in a newborn
- Retinopathy of prematurity
- Attitudes and behaviours: from simulation to workplace
- Migration and NICU outcomes
- Advances in Practice: nutrition following surgery in the preterm infant
Topics planned for the November 2014 issue include:
- Intraventricular haemorrhage in prematurity
- Setting research priorities about preterm birth
- A training package for neonatal abstinence syndrome
- Craniofacial syndromes
- Case report: A rapid skin eruption