The essential journal for neonatal nursing and paediatric healthcare professionals
Infant journal is the leading UK publication for the multidisciplinary team that cares for vulnerable sick or premature babies in their first year of life. Published bi-monthly, the journal contains authoritative articles with a clinical or practical bias written by experts in their field.
Abstracts of all articles are freely accessible by using our search facility. The full text of articles published from 2005 until May 2015 are available free of charge. Recent issues are available on subscription via our online shop.
Articles in the May 2017 issue, available now, include:
- Tongue-tie: a problem needing intervention or are too many babies being treated?
- Preparing neonatal nurses for difficult conversations
- Congenital renal tract abnormalities: a neonatal perspective
- Empowering nurses in the NICU
- Case report: Caffey disease
- Advanced resuscitation of the newborn infant (ARNI)
Topics planned for the July 2017 issue include:
- Neonatal cranial imaging
- Glucose control in the NICU
- Autism spectrum disorders in the preterm population
- Neonatal skin conditions
- Measuring pain in the newborn infant
- Practical management of the neonatal surgical patient
- Impact of IVF on the NICU