The essential journal for neonatal nursing and paediatric healthcare professionals
Infant journal is the leading UK publication for the multidisciplinary team that cares for vulnerable sick or premature babies in their first year of life. Published bi-monthly, the journal contains authoritative articles with a clinical or practical bias written by experts in their field.
Abstracts of all articles are freely accessible by using our search facility. The full text of articles published from 2005 until March 2015 are available free of charge. Recent issues are available on subscription via our online shop.
Articles in the March 2017 issue, available now, include:
- Core outcome sets for neonatal care
- Saving Lives at Birth: antibiotics for neonatal sepsis
- Management of post-surgical feeding
- iNO therapy
- Premature infants’ skills in mathematics
- Sudden unexpected death in infancy and childhood
- The economic benefits of human milk to preterm infants
Topics planned for the May 2017 issue include:
- Tongue-tie: a problem needing intervention or are too many babies being treated?
- Preparing neonatal nurses for difficult conversations
- Congenital renal tract abnormalities: a neonatal perspective
- Empowering nurses in the NICU
- Case report: Caffey disease
- Advanced resuscitation of the newborn infant (ARNI)