The essential journal for neonatal nursing and paediatric healthcare professionals
Infant journal is the leading UK publication for the multidisciplinary team that cares for vulnerable sick or premature babies in their first year of life. Published bi-monthly, the journal contains authoritative articles with a clinical or practical bias written by experts in their field.
Abstracts of all articles are freely accessible by using our search facility. The full text of articles published from 2005 until May 2011 are available free of charge. Recent issues are available on subscription via our online shop.
The winners of the Innovating for Life Awards - neonatal category have been announced. See details here.
Articles in the May 2013 issue, available now, include:
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Databases in neonatal outcome
- Supporting skin-to-skin care
- Self-directed learning in neonatal care
- Loss and grief without a bereavement
- Case report: vulval mass
Topics planned for the July 2013 issue include:
- Long-term health of babies born close to term
- Reporting stillbirth and neonatal death
- Neurocritical care for hypoxic-ischaemic encephalopathy
- Infection control in the NICU
- Abandoned babies
- Case report: cystic hygroma of the chest